We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Solutions Costing Engineer (m/f/d)
to support our team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
As a Solutions Costing Engineer (f/m/d), you will support Client Proposals and Implementations through Solutions Design and Costing.
Working location will either be in Grossbeeren (south of Berlin), GER or Swiebodzin, POL.
Your future role as a Solutions Costing Engineer:
- You will be a vital part of the Business Development team supporting the tender and the implementation phases of a client project.
- You will be the focal point for all important elements of a solutions design and costing (capacity, productivities, cost, headcount, SLAs, equipment and layout) during a proposal phase.
- You will create costings for proposals based on the client information (RFQ data), local data and the design input from Engineering & IT specialists. The costing-file includes all cost elements as labor cost, CAPEX, OPEX, One-time Opex and building cost, and generates as an output a bridge into a pricing sheet and the P&L.
- You will support client implementations through project cost control, scope creep analysis, creation of Business Requirement documents & work instructions and the planning and execution of the User Acceptance Testing.
- You will perform transportation network analysis using modeling tools.
- You will contribute actively to knowledge development of best-in-class supply-chain methods and keep up to date with relevant developments.
Your ideal Profile:
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor's or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in industrial engineering; preferably in a warehouse environment.
- You possess a strong analytical background, with experience in designing supply-chain solutions.
- You have experience in warehouse design as well as transportation network analysis using modeling tools.
- You have extensive Excel experience.
- You have experience in using modeling tools like CAST and MOST.
- You are aware of new technologies and supply-chain trends, inside and outside the ‘4 - walls’.
- You possess good knowledge of ERP and relevant software applications.
- You are knowledgeable about statistic process control.
- You have the ability to handle complex problems.
- You are experienced in project- and change management.
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills as well as good reporting skills.
- You have good command of written and spoken English.
- You are a good organizer and networker.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- A workplace in a growing sector.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application using the online form on our global career site.
We look forward to getting to know you!