We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world.
Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimised workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Senior Finance & Controlling Manager (f/m/d)
to support our Management team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
Are you passionate about the strategic aspects of the Finance & Controlling world? Do you want to contribute to our company strategy? Are analytic thinking and the drive to take things to the next level qualities of yours? You have come to the right place!
Your future role as Senior Finance & Controlling Manager:
- You will lead, mentor, and develop a team with responsibilities for the annual and long-term forecast; you will be responsible for weekly/monthly reporting, budgeting, BI Controlling, procurement & accounting/bookkeeping
- You will lead and manage results for the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements, as well as comments on budget, prior years, and latest forecasts
- You will own the budget process and work closely with our client’s Finance department on weekly P&L, RFc, TRue up and Budget forecasting (annual)
- You will establish solid monthly reporting and controlling (IM internal)
- True Controlling/close with operation - Trend, benchmark, work out cost-saving potentials
- You will implement new state-of-the-art financial tools and optimise processes
- You will provide essential support in decision-making for Senior Executives, and drive understanding of financial performance around O/I & cost savings
- You will partner with the Management Board and functional Executives, as well as contribute to the company strategy
Your ideal personal profile:
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment to drive financial insight and perspective
- You have the ability to lead and scale an FP&A team “by example”
- You are energised by analysing and providing insights on monthly/quarterly/annual actual results
- You are a positive and solutions-oriented leader who is used to working with large volumes of data
- You are a team player, modern and open-minded with a proactive approach
Your ideal professional profile:
- 3-5+ years in FP&A, corporate or logistic operations controlling, with experience in US operating and e-commerce environments
- A. Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- Excellent PC and data analytic skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, database/business intelligence software). Systems implementation experience also a big plus
- Experience with finance tools/systems
- Strong BI experience
- Self-motivation and proficient project and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral – German and English
- Strong analytical skills and solution-orientation
- Ability to combine strategic business thinking with high attention to detail
- Payroll, taxes & duty experience
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style
- Report to Exec. Director and being part of the extended Management Board
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools
- Attractive compensation package
We look forward to getting to know you.