About Shipwire, an Ingram Micro Company:
Shipwire (www.shipwire.com) is a cloud-based platform which connects e-commerce channels, retailers and marketplaces to a global network of warehouses. The Sales & Business Development Representative reports to the Director EMEA (Shipwire), based in Berlin (Germany); but will work tightly together with the central Sales team, based in California (USA) and local operations in Europe.
The European team of Shipwire (based in Berlin) is looking for a
Sales & Business Development Representative
As a Sales & Business Development Representative, you will start in the newly formed Shipwire EMEA team to be the key point of contact for all commercial projects.
You will be the client facing main contact in the region. You will work closely together with existing- and potential new clients. Furthermore, you will work with your international counterparts in other regions.
Some travel will be required for regular visits of clients or the European Facilities.
Your future role:
- You will be responsible for qualifying inbound prospects to confirm fit and size.
- You will handle RFI/RFQ and other tender processes for international leads.
- You will fill pipeline by working together with our inside sales team and through active acquisition through online and offline platforms.
- You will manage the transition from lead until after a successful go-live.
- You will understand the business requirements of our clients and actively work on an extension/improvement of our services.
- You will support clients with launching in new countries.
- You will think and develop commercial frameworks.
- You will negotiate contracts and pricing for secondary services.
- You will do market research for localizing our marketing approach.
- You will signal required (new) services by (potential) clients and discuss that with the product team.
- You will be a significant part of setting and developing the commercial strategy in the region.
- Finally, you are a strategic counterpart in supporting the Director EMEA with the possible projects accompany rapid growth.
Your ideal Profile:
- You have earned at least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant Field (e.g. International Business/Business Administration/Industrial Engineering/Sales/SCM) and have at least 2 years of work experience in the field or e-commerce, logistics, sales and/or product marketing.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are hands-on and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your communication skills (verbal & written) are top-level and you are able to act as a great representative of our company.
- You are able to organize projects and teams in an international setting, therefore you must be thorough, accurate, and organized.
- You are calm and have a patient demeanor.
- You can listen to customers and guide them to the right resources.
- You (ideally) have experience working with a CMS, ERP, Shopsystem (e.g. Shopify, Magento, Shopware), CRM (e.g. Dynamics) or a Warehouse Management system. Having a network in the European Retail/E-commerce landscape is a big plus.
What we offer:
A great opportunity in a newly formed team, with the home base in the center of Berlin. Berlin is the tech capital of Europe and you will work with many exciting startups and corporates across Europe. Already in a short amount of time, you will be responsible for impactful projects where you can prove yourself to be an invaluable member of the team.
We offer a competitive salary and the possibility for professional development. As a “founding member” of the team, you will also have a say in the further development of the strategic direction within our region. Your work will be key to our reliable services and sustainable growth.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieving objectives of Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services?
Apply now via this Online-Form.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Jorg Megens on firstname.lastname@example.org
A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.