We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Communications, PR & Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
to support our team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
As a Communications, PR & Marketing Manager, you will be working at the intersection of marketing and corporate communications and will be focused on both brand recognition as well as effective external representation of our companies towards our clients and the general public.
Your future role as a Communications, PR & Marketing Manager:
- You will promote our services through thought leadership, (targeted) social media, posting / blogging, press releases, white papers, infographics and speaking.
- You will develop and launch the strategy for internal and external marketing of our services, with development & promotion of our customer-oriented solutions.
- You will communicate the value proposition of our services and develop the consultative sales approach that supports the selling process, including a library of assets, request for proposal toolkit and similar sales enablement assets.
- You will set-up and maintain an external communication network with internal resources at our local sites/countries and external press agencies in selected countries.
- You will develop a communication plan for our Commerce business’ sites in EMEA, including regular press releases on new services, contracts etc..
- You will support our EMEA sites and work with our clients’ corporate communications with ad hoc communication requests.
- You will manage external media relations.
- You will also plan and execute corporate branding and marketing programs; together with our leadership you will determine the optimal marketing mix and you will set-up a suitable structure (with internal and external resources) to support our European sites with their planned and ad hoc communication needs.
- You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director Business Development Commerce EMEA and you will be working with our global marketing team based in the USA. This role will drive the vision, strategy and execution of our marketing initiatives and the right-sizing of the external communication for our strongly growing business in the EMEA region.
Your ideal Profile:
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study e.g. Marketing, Product Management or Communications Management.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience.
- You have a demonstrated track record of successful execution of messaging, positioning and competitive asset creation and delivery in a corporate communications role.
- You are highly analytical and measurement-driven, focusing on marketing efforts in the areas that provide the best return for our company.
- You have very good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You (ideally) have leadership experience with excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and translate technical issues for business users.
- You (ideally) have a B2B marketing and/or corporate communication background, with a particular expertise in promoting complex services solutions and driving links to external stakeholders including clients and media channels.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- A workplace in a growing sector.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
Do you want to make an important contribution in achieving sales objectives of Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services?
Apply now using the online form on our global career site.
A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.