Our new Growth Marketer lives at the intersection of marketing and product development, and is focused on brand recognition, customer acquisition, as well as promotion and upselling of our services.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented marketing professional to plan and execute corporate branding and targeted lead generation programs to keep our sales pipeline filled. Together with our leadership you will determine the optimal marketing mix and prioritize spending of the marketing budget to maximize qualified leads.
You need a B2B marketing background, with a particular expertise in promoting complex services solutions and driving lead generation campaigns. You should be highly analytical and measurement-driven, focusing on marketing efforts in the areas that provide the best return for our company.
You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director Business Development Commerce EMEA, and you will be working with our global marketing team based in the USA. This role will drive the vision, strategy and execution of our marketing initiatives and lead generation programs in the EMEA regions. You will be based at either Waalwijk (NL) or Großbeeren (D), which are the major hubs in our European network.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Promote our services through thought leadership, (targeted) social media, posting / blogging, press releases, white papers, infographics and speaking;
- Develop and launch the strategy for internal and external marketing of our services, with development, promotion and selling of our customer-oriented solutions;
- Communicate the value proposition of our services and develop the consultative sales approach that support the selling process, including a library of assets, request for proposal toolkit and similar sales enablement assets;
- Identify and qualify potential customers through research, networking and social selling;
- Identify key decision makers and influencers, and collect relevant business information and market intelligence;
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and competition, through ongoing research and analysis;
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the results of email, inbound and paid marketing efforts; create hypotheses to optimize marketing and sales initiatives to convert leads to opportunities;
- Develop and manage marketing automation efforts and campaigns such as paid search, retargeting and social network advertising, prioritizing optimization to increase conversation rates.
Your competencies and education:
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study e.g. Marketing, Product or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in in a Product Marketing or Competitive Marketing role;
- You have a demonstrated track record of successful execution of messaging, positioning and competitive asset creation and delivery;
- Leadership experience (ideally) with excellent communication skills in English language, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate and translate technical issues for business users, further language skills are a plus;
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaningful data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s growth forecast;
- Expert knowledge using smart lists and marketing automation systems as well as paid marketing channels and technologies, including search, retargeting, social network advertising and marketing analytics systems.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services:
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is the e-fulfilment (i.e. warehousing & returns) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, Zalando and ASOS. We are also a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2.
We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have more than 7,500 associates working for us in more than 30 sites in 9 countries. The majority of our associates are Operators, working in our warehouses and return centres.
What we offer:
An incredibly challenging and dynamic international work environment. An opportunity to make huge impact on business results and company culture.
We also offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions commensurate with market conditions. You will receive an annual employment contract with the prospect of a permanent contract afterwards.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieving sales objectives of Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services?
Apply now via our Online Form.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter in The Netherlands : Jacqueline Vreijdenberger on +31 611076113 or our Corporate Recruiter in Germany: Pia Hellweg on +49 15901322749. A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.