We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Logistics Engineer (m/w/d)
to support our team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
As a Logistics Engineer, you will develop, control, implement, and supervise exciting national and international projects on planning new logistics sites or redesigning existing sites. Serving as a coordinator, you will communicate confidently with different stakeholders and stick to arrangements.
Your future role as a Logistics Engineer:
- You will be part of an exciting project to build up a new greenfield site.
- You will develop, control, and implement from scratch and develop it over the years.
- You will plan and coordinate the external services needed for implementing sub-projects.
- You will contribute your knowledge on best-in-class Warehouse technologies on the market.
- You will translate and integrate customer requirements into our Fulfilment solutions (e.g. new automatised packaging).
- You will be responsible for the communication between the different stakeholders.
- You will contribute to the conception and layout planning of new sites.
- You will compile concepts and specifications within process analysis.
- You will support the automatization of logistics processes.
- You will analyse, evaluate, and optimise customer specific logistics processes.
- You will part of a central Engineering team and will share best practices regularly.
Your ideal Profile:
- You have successfully completed your degree (Business Administration and Engineering, B.A., economic sciences, or the like) with a focus on logistics.
- You have relevant professional experience in project management, Lean Logistics, and Lean Warehouse.
- You freely use Lean Tools and problem solving methods.
- You are an analytically-minded person.
- You are solution-oriented and work well in a team.
- You have an autonomous and proactive work approach.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English, ideally accompanied by German skills, and you are highly communicative.
- You have good command of MS Office applications, and already have some experience with project management tools.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- A workplace in a growing sector.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application using the online form on our global career site.
We look forward to getting to know you!