We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world.
Our 80,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) has room for approximately 2,600 employees working in air-conditioned, ergonomically optimised workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable. We offer a welcome package, free drinks like water and coffee, free work clothes, and we are on a first-name basis with each and every one of our colleagues, as well as other benefits.
is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of
this journey by applying as a:
Team Lead (m/f/d) Warehouse Logistics
Your future Role:
- You will coordinate employees and be responsible for achieving and evaluating daily performance targets.
- You will be responsible for employee inductions.
- You will lead your team with motivation, appreciation, and a focus on results, and are a competent person of contact serving as a role model.
- You will be the point of contact regarding safety, order and cleanliness at the workplace.
- You will ensure a smooth shift start and a smooth shift handover.
- You will conduct feedback and development meetings with your team members.
- You will be responsible for handling and supporting warehouse and logistics processes and be a part of the ongoing process improvements.
Your Ideal Profile:
- You have applicable professional experience in warehouse logistics, and already have some initial leadership experience for up to 25 employees.
- You ideally completed your professional training with a logistics focus or have a related education.
- You have a good technical understanding of the technologies behind conveyers and scanners.
- You are willing to work shifts (system consisting of 3 shifts) and weekends (2 Saturdays a month).
- You have a good command of spoken and written German and English (minimum B1 level), ideally in combination with Polish.
- You are committed, communicative, highly resilient, assertive, and work in a flexible, team-oriented and responsible manner.
- Knowing Lean Management is a plus.
- You have good command of MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook) and have a good understanding of numbers.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Working at an established, yet future-oriented service provider and being able to actively shape and take responsibility for a wide range of projects.
- A great work environment of being on a first-name basis with all colleagues.
- Being part of a welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Free beverages.
- Good connection to public transport.
- Health management.
- Workplace pension.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Comprehensive Corona protection measures, such as an on-site test centre.
- A canteen that is open all day offering varying fresh meals every day for moderate prices.
- Free car park for our employees.
- Crisis-proof industry.
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to receiving your complete application containing your salary expectation and your earliest start date.