We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world.
Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimised workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home. We offer a welcome package, free fruit and vegetables, free work clothes, and we are on a first-name basis with each and every one of our colleagues.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in fashion logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Recruiter (m/f/d) E-Commerce Logistics
Being a Recruiter in e-commerce logistics, you will be responsible for hiring industrial/technical employees, from A for advertisement to Z for ZIP files. You see yourself as a service provider for our on-site management team and will work closely with different company departments like Human Resources, Training, Onboarding, Resource Planning, as well as the Workforce Manager.
Your future Role:
- You will be responsible for optimised to requirements recruiting of industrial employees, starting with incoming applications all the way to contract signings.
- You will compile informative and well-worded job postings.
- You will control necessary recruitment marketing measures in coordination with the Workforce Manager.
- You will prepare (digital) applicant events and give company presentations to gain new employees, potentially in front of big groups.
- For your own safety and the safety of our applicants and candidates, you will take care of organising Corona tests for preparing the contract signings and Onboarding.
- You will be responsible for compiling complete and correct contracts of employment, and you will check all relevant documents for their completeness and validity.
- You will be the point of contact for regional job centres and job advisers.
Your Ideal Profile:
- You completed you commercial training, f. ex. as personnel specialist or personnel services specialist with applicable further training in HR/recruitment marketing, f. ex. as personal dispatcher or HR generalist with a focus on recruiting, or you are a recruiter.
- You ideally completed your studies in science of management or social science with personnel specialisation.
- You have excellent market knowledge and are experienced with current recruiting channels.
- You must be fluent in spoken and written German, and ideally in another language (English and Polish).
- You are very detail-oriented and are excellent at multitasking.
- You have a proactive approach to work, a high level of self-initiative, and enjoy the challenges of a very dynamic work environment.
- You are approachable, but assertive, have empathy and a sense for responsibility, and are highly communicative.
- You are a positive and friendly person with good analytical & organisational skills, and you have solid computer knowledge, especially on Microsoft Office programmes.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Working at an established, yet future-oriented service provider and being able to actively shape and take responsibility for a wide range of projects
- Being part of establishing one of the biggest warehouses in Germany equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Being part of a welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects
- Trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Good connection to public transport and a big car park free for our employees
- Health management and workplace pension
- Free parking and charging stations for e-vehicles
- Employee app
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service "LifeWorks", offering support in any situation
- Comprehensive Corona protection measures
- Influenza virus vaccinations and other healthcare measures (e. g. regarding ergonomics, posture scans, etc.)
- Crisis-proof industry.
Then go ahead and click "Apply" on the right-hand side.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.