At the earliest date possible, we are looking for a
Warehouse Employee Fashion Logistics
to complete our team in Großbeeren (south of Berlin).
Your Future Role as Warehouse Employee Fashion Logistics:
- Checking incoming articles (quality assurance, spot check inventory, etc.)
- Processing incoming articles (registering, putting articles away using hand-held scanners)
- Processing outgoing articles (commissioning, sorting, packing, etc.)
- Inventory (storage location check, quality assurance, processing queries, etc.)
- Returns (registering, re-packing, putting articles away, etc.).
Your Ideal Profile:
- Motivation and dedication
- Willingness to face physically challenging tasks
- Reliability and flexibility
- Willingness to work in shifts and on Saturdays (3-shift system, including night shifts)
- Forklift licence is a plus
- You must have good command of German or English
- Minimum age: 18.
What You Can Expect at Ingram Micro:
- €1,868.75 gross (plus 25% night shift allowance)
- Salary disbursed punctually and reliably at the end of the month for full-time employment of 37.5 h/week
- A great work environment, as well as being on a first-name basis with all colleagues
- Exciting work at an established, yet future-oriented service provider
- Having the trainer team as support for your induction
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned and ultra-modern work environment
- Free beverages, fresh fruit and other amenities
- A canteen with varying fresh meals every week for moderate prices, open all day
- Good connection to public transport
- Health management
- Workplace pension.
Then go ahead and click "Apply" on the right-hand side.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.