We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Customer Implementation Project Manager
to support our team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
As a Customer Implementation Project Manager (f/m/d), you will lead major client implementation projects as well as larger strategic projects.
Some travel will be required for regular visits of clients or the European Facilities.
Your future role as a Customer Implementation Project Manager:
- You will manage all work streams in an implementation project; this includes functions as Engineering, IT, Commercial, Operations, Building (H&S / Security), and HR.
- You will ensure an on-time project execution, meeting the customer expectations.
- You will - with support from controllers - ensure that the project is executed within the budget.
- You will ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and mapped and turned into a competitive design.
- You will cooperate with the solutions design team to setup new solutions including warehouses.
- You will plan the ramp-up of employees, work with the Operations and HR teams to ensure a proper recruiting.
- You will - with the support of the solutions design team - develop the optimal solution matching the requirements and cost.
- You will - with the support of the IT infrastructure team - ensure that the IT fit-out is matching the requirements.
- You will - with the support of the IT Software Development team - ensure that the Software is developed and implemented on-time.
- You will be responsible for post go live profitability analysis and follow-ups on areas that can be improved.
Your ideal Profile:
- You are fluent in German and English (C-Level Proficient).
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience in project management from the supply chain, warehouse or production industry.
- You have a high level of professionalism and social intelligence in managing project members.
- You have good understanding of warehouse processes and solutions.
- You have commercial experience, preferably within product management or account management.
- You have good financial understanding, as there’s a need to prepare Capex approvals and create budgets for large projects.
- You possess superior business skills – must be able speak with and understand the customers' needs.
- You have earned a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in Logistics.
- You hold a working permit.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- A workplace in a growing sector.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application using the online form on our global career site.
We look forward to getting to know you!