Your vocational training at our company will be comprehensive as well as exciting!
Wasting hours on end making coffee, copying files, and tidying up? This will never happen to you at Ingram Micro Eurohub.
Doing your vocational training with us means you become a part of our company and work environment – an essential part that is.
We want you to progress and feel at home at our company, regardless of the age at which you join our vocational training programme. Therefore, we are happy to be by your side during your vocational training at our company.
You can shape your educational years and topics, as well as contribute your ideas to many areas and projects. We will make sure that you have a mentor who listens to your worries and wishes – whether they are regarding your marks in vocational school or problems at home.
Trainees younger than 18 years old do not work night shifts or on Saturdays.
Our vocational training coordinator Timo Kronfeld ensures that you and the mentors are provided with all the necessary information. He is also in close contact with the vocational schools and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI). Being the Team Lead of Human Resources Development, he knows best how you can successfully progress by showing dedication.
His door is always open to discuss all your concerns.
We currently offer three areas for 3-year vocational trainings:
- Warehouse Logistics Specialist
- Management Assistant in Office Management
- Qualified IT Specialist on System Integration
Our different vocational trainings also entail a number of benefits:
- public transport ticket (VBB rail network)
- your own mentor
- doing some of your training at other sites (Straubing, Dornach)
- welcome package
- free parking
- health measures (ergonomics, massages)
- canteen with fresh and delicious food
- breaks with comfy lounges, table football and vending machines
- trainings and workshops (e. g. forklift licence for warehouse logistics specialists)
Apply at our company!
We're looking forward to welcoming you as an important part of our vocational training team soon.
Would you like to know what it's like to do your vocational training at our company?
Then feel free to browse our Trainee Blog which is written by our trainee Lena (Management Assistant in Office Management).